drank Pink Passionfruit by DAVIDsTEA

this.is.a.brilliant.tea. the smell you get in the store is exactly how it tastes once it’s steeped. the blend is absolutely honest in its bouquet representation.

the colour is warmly pink. the taste genuinely passionfruit— not a citrus approximation. just enough flowers for it to be a tea and not just a fruit blend. adjectives: robust, elegant, balanced…

beautifully done, david’s teas! i can only hope that i can get this tea in the fall (please?).

canadianadia

Is there any tartness in this one? I’m considering picking this up, but I’m not sure about the hibiscus

JustJames

not a hint. it’s really well put together. but you can always ask for a sample in the store, they’re really good for that. :-)

good idea, I’ll have to bear this one in mind next time I go to David’s Tea

Comments

canadianadia

JustJames

good idea, I’ll have to bear this one in mind next time I go to David’s Tea

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC