drank Weight To Go! by Teavana
thank you again BETH at the mayfair location for this great recommendation! the oolong gives it a caffeine punch and the puerh component tones down stickiness on the tongue from the tannic acid in adition to adding low tones of nuttiness.

this tea is light with a beautiful combination of fruit and flower notes, though none of them overpowering. although i haven’t tried it, i have every expectation that it will be brilliant iced. (i had waaaay too much fun today at teavana….. i need to seriously consider putting myself on a stricter tea budget!)

i just add a bit of sugar to this one, no need for cream because it’s so lovely clear. i have a single grouchy caveat: i dislike the name. if beth didn’t know me and what i like i wouldn’t have given this tea a second thought because the title rubs me the wrong way….. but in the grand scheme of things that is a very small gripe. head of the class teavana!

TheTeaFairy

Sounds lovely!
P.S. Reality is, tea and budget don’t agree much with one another. Believe me, I’ve tried MANY times, haha!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Sounds lovely!

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC