i am very new to green tea so my rating will be rather metaphorical and adjectival!

this tea is both simple and complicated concurrently. before i sip it smells like the ocean, reminding me vaguely of nori from when i make sushi in my kitchen. in my mouth it has light curls of smoke that add layers but don’t overpower. sliding to the back of the tongue caffeine asserts itself, the potential for bitterness is there, but doesn’t develop.

the most surprising element appears at this point…. after i have swallowed sweetness comes up from under my tongue. verdant tea…. how did you manage this?

this tea is outstanding. i added nothing to it and will continue to refrain to (high praise from me). i should also say as someone who has worked in customer service for years that the hand written signed notes thanking me and wishing me well truly meant to world to me. classy company, quality product.

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC