drank Climber's High by Tealux

thank you so much to scribbles for this one!

puerh is a not-so-secret favourite of mine. i love it when tea companies add ingredients and compliment the puerh fermentation technique.

the ingredients of this puerh sound excellent— who doesn’t like saffron, vanilla, cinnamon and cloves? BUT sadly, i don’t taste most of them! i had expected warmth from spice, a vanilla undertone, nuttiness from the puerh… the blend isn’t balanced and so the exceptional ingredients are convoluted: like a paint box where all the colours got mixed together and none of them clear. for the most part i got cinnamon and cardamom.

it isn’t a bad tea, so much as not meeting up to its own standards.

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC