drank DUPLICATE1 by Duplicate

EDIT: after having butiki teas’ lychee oolong this highly placed tea has to drop a few notches…. i find it comforting, but it is nowhere near as pristine as butiki’s lychee oolong. sorry david…..

Cavocorax

I’ve fallen out of love with David a bit since I met Harney&Sons and Butiki. And Verdant. <3

They have some good ones but I’m not as amazed as I was.

scribbles

Is funny how tastes change….I used to love David’s, but I have found that I love roasted oolong’s and pu’erh (pu’erh addiction due to you, JustJames :D!!) Won’t give up on David’s dessert teas… but I think have found my tasting preference. Although, still looking into black tea nuances.

Comments

Cavocorax

They have some good ones but I’m not as amazed as I was.

scribbles

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (

everywhere