this was a guerilla delivery from the brilliant scribbles. ‘why guerilla?’ you say? ’isn’t that a large primate?’ well, change a letter and delete a letter and yes, but no, i do not refer to the excellent scribbles as an immensely broad shouldered jungle dweller… but refer instead to her uncanny ability combining timing and delivery. NO, i am no being redundant with ‘timing’ and ‘delivery’…. i mean instead that the arrival of her package today was excellent and a lovely surprise and played an unerring trump card, for as i struggled and grouched at a second failed steep of my ‘traditional plum pudding’ she provided me with a well behaved substitute!

this was my first della terra tea, and very nice it was. the smell of warm plums wafted towards me when i opened the baggie… ripe, but not over ripe (big difference). cinnamon, clove, ginger, cardamom? nicely smooth, an acceptable amount of acid given we are dealing with a fruit that contains a fair amount of acid. nicely balanced. tolerates cream without creating feta. a nice resolution to my steeping problem!

thank you for my lovely surprise!

Terri HarpLady

James, you’re so much fun!

Terri HarpLady

& once again you’re the star of the steepster dashboard freezeup! Congratulations!

JustJames

huh? okay, must admit i’m lost. my dashboard has been frozen since last night too…. how am i the star?? (i am bewildered, lol)

Aimee Popovacki

i’m just about to try this one…. courtesy of scribbles ha ha

Comments

Terri HarpLady

James, you’re so much fun!

JustJames

Aimee Popovacki

i’m just about to try this one…. courtesy of scribbles ha ha

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC