drank Red Hot by American Tea Room

okay, so for some unknown reason i was prompted to try this tea. i tend to have an aversion to cinnamon, similar to my banana bias…. call me a masochist, but i wanted to know how the chilli pepper went with the cinnamon.

i don’t usually do spice, so erring on the side of caution i leafed following the instructions (so unlike me). it’s a good thing i did! this tea has got game! i got heat in a ring around my tonsils… which is weird seeing as i was born without any!

whew! predictably, i’m in a great mood now, lol. (spice causes endorphins to be released)… wonder what will happen if i do my usual leafing? heh heh.

i like this one. american tea company is an interesting vendor… creative combinations.

OKAY: there are actual chilli centers in this blend…. i doubled my leaf and my steeping time. HOLY HANNAH!!! (can’t imagine what it would be like if i weren’t complete chicken that put cream in it, lol!

NEVERMIND! as it cools it gains more teeth!!! even WITH cream. i don’t even taste cinnamon at this point and it’s a creative thing if i hiccup. i will be ordering this again…. it’ll reduce my hydro bills in the winter!!!!

Fjellrev

Wow, I’m yet to find a fiery hot tea! This sounds like the real deal.

Comments

Fjellrev

Wow, I’m yet to find a fiery hot tea! This sounds like the real deal.

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC