i think, in retrospect, i must have started with the worst possible choice of teas from 52teas— lime jello salad. if you take a look my review it was outstanding! and while the other teas are good, nothing has yet achieved the same standard as the lime jello salad.

granted, as always, it could be my failure… but i don’t think so in this case. the flavour is there…. not the intended one i don’t think. i get cotton candy from this! nice, but definitely not strawberry lemonade.

i think 52teas is a very creative vendor. i also think as with any producer not every product will please every customer (ie: this is no lime jello salad)… and quite possibly the fact that my samples are fairly old (very carefully preserved by the grand CHAroma, but still) play a role.

i reserve numerical judgement because i just don’t have all the information. i will say that teavana makes an awesome tisane by the same name. were my sample fresh, and if i had the chance to compare i have no idea which would prevail!

CHAroma

I prefer this one iced. The flavors seem to really pop then.

JustJames

alas, i have no more! i did wonder about that though…. i watch the 52teas website though now, lol. i have the rootbeer float black on its way!!!

CHAroma

Oooh, let me know how that compares to Butterbeer.

JustJames

your advice here would be aqwesome… iced? or not iced?

CHAroma

I prefer Butterbeer hot, but read others’ notes too. I think lots of people have enjoyed that one iced. I prefer 99% of teas hot, so I’m biased. :)