drank Cashew Turtle by 52teas

there is something in this tea that is not alright with me. the ingredients list doesn’t give me a hint… my only thought is that perhaps coffee (which i am nastily allergic to) might have been added as a chocolate enhancer?

in any case… i believe i am done with tea drinking today as everything i put in my mouth makes my stomach hurt. =0(

has anyone else had this experience with this tea?

Lala

Oh no! Tea tummy is the worst!

Stephanie

ugh, that sucks :(

52teas

No coffee. Not only do I despise the stuff, but I don’t put anything in my teas that is not on the ingredients list. Local ordinances require me to list all the ingredients in order by weight (I have to weigh each ingredient in a blend and whatever constitutes the most weight is listed first, etc.).

I do hope you feel better.

52teas

There ARE cashews in that blend. If you’re allergic to coffee, maybe you have a nut allergy too?

JustJames

no, i’m fine with nuts… love cashews actually! but i do have an autoimmune disease which, sadly, does generate allergies. maybe a new one has crept up =0(

CHAroma

Aww, so sorry this one didn’t agree with you. :(

JustJames

it was just very unexpected… i do have new allergies crop up. it smelled lovely!

Comments

Lala

Oh no! Tea tummy is the worst!

Stephanie

ugh, that sucks :(

52teas

I do hope you feel better.

CHAroma

Aww, so sorry this one didn’t agree with you. :(

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC