i don’t mind clove, quite like it actually… but for me it boiled down to too many acid ingredients without complimentary agents: orange, cranberry, hibiscus… and the clove doesn’t tone it down, if anything it boosts it.

i’d like a stronger tea component which ideally plays the part of a non acid baseline for all of the acids. maybe not a darjeeling because they can have acid flavours, maybe not a keemun because they can overpower. not a puerh (even though it’s my favourite)…. i don’t know what baseline changes need to be made… beyond my skill sets!

too much acid, not enough complimentary base. that’s my two cents worth. it does have potential though!

Nxtdoor

Eew. Even the name sounds like I wouldn’t dig it.

JustJames

i think it just needs a solid non acid balancing ingredient, my guess is probably the tea? again, that’s a guess… i’m sure there are other ways. i think with a bit of balance it would be awesome opposite oatmeal or french toast in the morning.

Comments

Nxtdoor

Eew. Even the name sounds like I wouldn’t dig it.

JustJames

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC