THIRD TIME HAS TO BE THE CHARM, SORRY FOLKS! TOO MANY PEACH TEAS TOO FEW BRAIN CELLSSORRY FOR HOGGING THE TEA LIGHT IN YOUR FEEDS…. THIS IS ME WHEN IT GETS TOO HOT.

this tea was very well done! my experience with peach teas have not been abundantly successful— most of them have tasted like the peaches you accidentally drop kicked at the grocery store (fermented) or like tobacco (i don’t smoke and even if i did i don’t want it in tea). i was also dubious that peach and oolong would pair well… but ShortSorceress and i have similar tastes and this was a sample she included in our mammoth swap recently, so of course i was going to try it!

what i didn’t know was that ShortSorceress has friends in high places… see she called the people at della terra and told them about our awesome exchange. della terra were very sporting.. they explained that they had a store of peaches that they stashed in sawdust in boxes that they kept on the top shelf of their most protected vault (the one with the 200 alpha-numeric access code) for just such auspicious occasions.

this tea is the perfect peach. it is precisely ripened from inside the confines of the super secret della terra vault, it is beautifully balanced with the oolong (neither overpowering the other), and it is confident in its presence with strength in subtlety… like bruce lee and his one inch punch. i never would have bought it for myself… that ShortSorceress is one savvy lady!!!

everything i have said tea-wise is absolutely true, and all the rest? you’ll have to find the della terra vault and climb up to the top shelf to prove me a story teller.

Nxtdoor

I wonder why they do that. It is a known fact that peaches in fact do not ripen off the tree, like avocados and banana. They soften but they do not ripen.

Short Sorceress

haha, glad to see you finally got the review in the right place.

JustJames