drank White Tropics by Adagio Teas

first of all… thank you ShortSorceress for this sample!

it smells good… just the right tangy ping from the pineapple, a lovely warmth from the coconut… … and then i added water. as soon as it moved from a dry blend and started billowing steam i started to smell a dog trying to pull a little girl’s bathing suit off in the old coppertone commercials.

this one was just wrong for me, though i have no clue why. instead a sunset over the water and relaxation i got ancient commercials and the recalled crunch of sand in my tuna sandwich. the weighted blend of the ingredients was off for this tea fan =0(

no numerical rating.

signing off from bc ferries… we’ll reach the mainland and our hotel soon. yay! a kettle and a nice cup of tea after crazy traffic.

caile

Your descriptive images are great! :-)

Comments

caile

Your descriptive images are great! :-)

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC