and just as quickly as this tea arrives in my mail box it is gone with our youngest. sigh. truth be told i mostly got it for him anyway… i was snooping to see what 52teas was releasing this week while he was hanging around and he was very enthusiastic.

i did get A cup of it though, lol. nice and smooth. a strong but not overpowering rootbeer taste. awesome with cream and sugar. i HAD planned on trying it iced, then maybe a straight cold steep…. ah well, i’ll pick my son’s brain when he’s back!

Cavocorax

Mmmmm. I almost regret not getting this one!

JustJames

i would offer to send some, but it’s all with my son!

Aimee Popovacki

better than the davids one??

JustJames

yup, by many orders of magnitude in my opinion.

Comments

Cavocorax

Mmmmm. I almost regret not getting this one!

JustJames

i would offer to send some, but it’s all with my son!

Aimee Popovacki

better than the davids one??

JustJames

yup, by many orders of magnitude in my opinion.

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC