this tea was such a welcome surprise! i got no sleep and woke up looking like i got punched in the face— a deep infection in the eye socket apparently. no driving, no school, all i can think is ‘really? seriously? dammit’. came out of nowhere. however i find this tea a lovely distraction.

i don’t have a a lot of experience with green teas, though i am amending that bit by bit. i think the name ‘macaron’ had me thinking of macaroons…(definitely not!). this blend is light and refreshing. i get unexpected notes of cilantro and a hint of basil, a soft fruit component….a dark berry that isn’t black berry or logan.

the green tea is lovely and light: no smoke or pungancy. to me this is a savoury tea… though as it cools i detect some cassis.

i’ve never had a savoury tea. how lovely. thank you ysaurella!

Anna

I think I ordered this (for once, you didn’t make me do it). I’m excited to try it!

JustJames

lol…. it’s a brilliantly complicated blend. very unexpected. i wonder if you’ll get the same savoury essence as i did?

Anna

We shall see! My package arrived in Italy on Friday, so maybe, just maybe…

Ysaurella

that’s funny, to me the blackcurrant is the first thing I got an,d behind the candied violet.
For sure even if greens are not your cup of tea, this is an easy green for beginners, sooooo mellow…Glad you liked it

ifjuly

Wow, that sounds amazing. I love macaroons, but macaron with basil, cilantro, and fruit…heaven.

I hope your eye is fully recovered!

JustJames

sigh…. i look less like a mutant, but it’s taking awhile to go. however!!! i am feeling much better since i got my exams done: one A- and one A+! i’ll take a mutated eye for those, lol.

yay, congrats!

OMGsrsly

Go you! That’s awesome. :)

JustJames

i am noth relieved and amused…. relieved because they’re over, and amused because i have more projects than ever due and i bounced right out of them and into more, lol. public announcement:’ i am an academic trampoline artist! boing!’ sheesh.

Comments

Anna

Anna

We shall see! My package arrived in Italy on Friday, so maybe, just maybe…

Ysaurella

ifjuly

I hope your eye is fully recovered!

yay, congrats!

OMGsrsly

Go you! That’s awesome. :)

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC