i had to write another note about this tea. let me explain why.

i don’t know whether you would refer to this an act of accidental masochism or an act of personal tea terrorism. you know the person that leaves half a square of TP and doesn’t change it because they didn’t “technically” finish it? or the person (kid usually) that doesn’t make more juice because there’s a micro meter left and it wasn’t ACTUALLY empty? yeah. that was me with this tea.

i’m the only one that drinks it. i can blame anyone but myself. i left myself about a half a teaspoon of this beautiful tea. … ….. ……. i have a 16 oz mug. i was so mad!

i still look like i got punched in the eye, the doctor thinks it’s a bite now and i rush off to see him shortly….. i just needed some tea, THIS tea before the madness begins!

know what? 1/2 a teaspoon in my giant cup and it’s still brilliant. not weak or flavourless. brilliant.

outstanding.

TheTeaFairy

lol at this post! especially at tea terrorism :-)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

lol at this post! especially at tea terrorism :-)

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC