drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

oops, nope, not for me. i got apple oatmeal and no cinnamon whatsoever. i will refrain from a number, but this was a full out miss from the david’s teas hit or miss tendency. i’m afraid it wasn’t even an apple cider. just apple powder in water…. i actually returned it.

Aimee Popovacki

weird, lol people either love this one or hate it.. i love it.. i think thats why it went away for so long and came back… its not as sure of a thing as pumpkin chai

gmathis

Oatmeal…hmm…that might be tasty.

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

gmathis

Oatmeal…hmm…that might be tasty.

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC