drank Happy Kombucha by DAVIDsTEA

this is THE WHACKIEST tea!

visually it’s quite lovely with the long umber tendrils curling among the black fingers of tea. kombucha….. i like the calorie free fizzy drink…. how would i like it in tea though?

for me this is a very honest tea. what i smelled is what i got…. which is great because the smell was awesome! the kombucha (which is a bacteria heavy fermented tea product btw….. i had to look it up) gives a great twang without any hint of bitterness which is perfect up against the pineapple and mango!

decisions decisions….. do i ship this off to ysaurella when the time comes? lol. just kidding.

Ysaurella

I don’t like very much mango if it could help you to decide ;)

JustJames

that’s the thing this is such an original tea that the mango is just part of one layer. even if you don’t like it it may be nice for you to try one of david’s teas hits, lol.

Ysaurella

if this DT tastes like a tea I would be happy to try it :)

JustJames

i know what you mean. no sprinkles, no fake colour….. this is a fruit tea with a kick!

Amariel

This was one of my first teas from DT. I haven’t had any in a while, but I do like this one a lot.

JustJames

we can share some when we meet up =0)

Amariel

Sure! I liked this iced, mixed with Toasted Walnut, a while back. I’m not sure why I haven’t gotten any of this in so long….

Comments

Ysaurella

I don’t like very much mango if it could help you to decide ;)

Ysaurella

if this DT tastes like a tea I would be happy to try it :)

JustJames

we can share some when we meet up =0)

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC