stacy….. truly, how lovely. the softest scent of roses, the perfect balance of cream…. a hint of effervescence. beautiful. you are are so very good.

gmathis

You need to be writing advertising copy. I want this now, and I’m not even into rose teas…much :)

JustJames

(insert bright red face to match red mohawk) thank you. stacy did all the work….

CHAroma

Does this actually taste like liquor? I’m always wary of alcohol-related teas.

JustJames

no, not in the least. i wouldn’t like it if it were the case. i believe the champagne aspect references a very light effervescence present in the steep after the fact.

Cool, thanks!

Comments

gmathis

CHAroma

Does this actually taste like liquor? I’m always wary of alcohol-related teas.

Cool, thanks!

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC