drank Maple Tea by Canada True

huh, not bad. this one was recouped from my winner’s tea expedition yesterday. it’s been a long time since i’ve had a bagged tea and honestly, i’ve become enough of a loose leaf snob that if i’d been using my literacy (notice i say IF) i likely wouldn’t have bought. i grabbed this one and a blueberry. really….. not bad. both teas carry a distinct cookie quality. i used two tea bags for my 16 oz mug and a 3 minute steep.

it has layers. the maple is more olfactory when it’s screaming hot, but becomes more tangible as taste as it cools.

don’t think i’ll buy again, but i have had far, far worse in my life!!!

Dexter

LOL Too funny, I saw this one at my Winners today but didn’t buy it. I did buy a box of Mighty Leaf Tea – Organic African Nectar – it says “whole leaf pouches” but that might be just a fancy name for teabags. It’s funny how when confronted with a “wall” of tea we forget everything we’ve learned and just buy randomly. :)

JustJames

i think i saw that one, lol. literacy was working there. apparently the word ‘pouches’ was working, but the word ‘bags’ was not. the blueberry from this company is quite nice…. haven’t gotten around to rating.

Comments

Dexter

JustJames

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (

everywhere