drank Hello Sweetie by Butiki Teas

OH WOW! chocolate lovers of the world unite: try this as a base for your cocoa. Omigod. truly unreal.

JustJames

and this with a second steeping! 1 tsp xylitol, 1 tsp cocoa, bunch of water, some half and half…… life is good!

Stephanie

Whoa…does she have it for sale?

caile

Sounds delicious!

JustJames

i think so? she was debating last i heard. ask her, if she says no i’ll send you some stephanie.

Stephanie

Aww, that is super sweet JustJames! I’d be happy to send you something in return from my cupboard :)

JustJames

lol, PM me send me your addy. i have 3? 4? i’m sending out this week. i’ll try for today, but i’ve been feeling crummy =0(
i haven’t had a cold IN YEARS!!!! yay school? or that’s my guess. let’s see if i can send it out today….

Stephanie

You are super nice! I hope you feel better :)

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Why have I never heard of this one?! I’m super jealous!!

JustJames

it’s a custom build and just new. i’m open to sharing though! i also know one miss lim has been considering carrying it, so the more people that nag the more likely it is to happen! lol.

CelebriTEA

Where do you find this custom tea?
Sounds intriguing…

celebritea – stacy does custom blending. If you reach out to her she can work with you to make a custom tea for you

May I ask who Stacy is?

JustJames

stacy lim is the owner and master tea designer of butiki teas =0) i can probably muster some to send you. it was a custom tea for me. i have to say, the process was a lot of fun. and stacy is great.

Comments

JustJames

Stephanie

Whoa…does she have it for sale?

caile

Sounds delicious!

Stephanie

You are super nice! I hope you feel better :)

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Why have I never heard of this one?! I’m super jealous!!

CelebriTEA

Where do you find this custom tea?
Sounds intriguing…

May I ask who Stacy is?

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC