drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

my oh my….. dark chocolate, roastiness, but not over the top. layers, very clever layers. i swear i taste a fruit layer that alternates! like a tea version of a the blue and red alternating of a binary star system only instead of coloured light flickering in a dark sky, it’s banana and strawberry in my tea cup. how striking. very subtle…. not so subtle that i think i’m crazy though. =0)

very, very nicely done 52teas! it will also serve nicely to boot my butt into gear for morning classes!! thank you very much!!!

Fjellrev

Fruit layer, eh? I always get banana from roasted mate. It’s the weirdest thing! So our taste buds must interpret it in the same way.

JustJames

isn’t it nice to know you’re not bananas? (couldn’t resist). sometimes it’s distinctly banana, others it’s a something-berry.

CelebriTEA

Sounds like another interesting one ;-)

JustJames

it is, very much so. different tea companies represent different traits to me: verdant is elegantly purist, butiki is the best flavoured teas in the business, french teas…. are another universe, 52 teas is whimsy. frank, the owner, is a highly creative individual. i actually have to be careful how much of this one i have the caffeine is so strong, lol. malted chocolate milkshakes with cherry bananas. =0)

Comments

Fjellrev

CelebriTEA

Sounds like another interesting one ;-)

JustJames

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (

everywhere