drank Cacao Mint Black by Teavana

i actually hit a sale!! i am renowned for missing them, lol.

exams begin next week. sounds like i may be having surgery done on at least one eye as early as tomorrow….. remember how i mentioned exams start next week? yeah. not too sure what happens if they decide to go after both eyes seeing as i have resistant infections in both. and yet, somehow, i just don’t have it in me to be stressed. studying, trying to make sense of christaller’s nonsense theory (trick is… to say that in an exam essay you have to fully understand it to be able to refute it and not get spanked, lol)…. and drinking tea. is the tea keeping me calm? because i really don’t see why i’m not more freaked out, lol.

this tea is nice and refreshing! caffeine that reminds me of an after eight! the first half of the cup is a dessert tea, but as it cools the mint evolves and the chocolate takes a back seat. the mint isn’t sweet or herbal as it cools, it becomes savory! not harsh, not overpowering. it in no way reminds me of tic tacs or toothpaste. ok, seriously…. it reminds me of mint culled from my garden after maybe 3 hours. a moderate peppermint, not a spearmint. paired with a dark chocolate. the hazelnuts are not obviously detectable, but add a nice creaminess to the base.

this is my first fall tea! very nice! must admit, teavana makes me smile. they know i’m picky and that i won’t be pushed. i found teas that were a good idea, but were incomplete. i have said this on occasion before and been met with blinks and crickets. what did we do after this tea? we made a custom blend. i had a lot of fun. maybe fun is why i’m not a wreck.

the teavana at mayfair rocks. and the manager, cedric, is very good at what he does.

moraiwe

This is easily one of my favorite Teavana teas!

JustJames

it’s really good….. i find my scores are getting higher and higher as i figure out what i don’t like. i like to give high marks. this one was easy. i think this tea is very smartypants. (that’s a compliment)

momo

I just picked up some of this too. Well, I already had some but yeaaaah…sales…yeah.

JustJames

this is my first time with it….. i can see a lasting romance, lol.

momo

have you tried the white chocolate peppermint rooibos? my next plane of attack is to make a cup of them blended. PEPPERMINT BARK!

momo

or plan, I don’t have a plane.

JustJames

alas, even if i were on facebook i would not invite rooiboos to be my friend. i love the idea, but i don’t even like butiki’s rooiboos, and stacy’s stuff is always my exception.

i see this japanese zero fighter plane with momo written in kanji! it could be awesome!!! you could perform in airshows!!!

momo

it actually doesn’t taste like rooibos, I was shocked. I had to ask after I tasted it if it was in there.
Also now totally sold on having a plane.

JustJames

=0) let me know when you sell tickets!!!
i seem to have a bad reaction to rooiboos. the start of an allergy? it’s annoying. }=0|

Amariel

Cedric is pretty nice. Did you know he sings opera? Also, who is doing your eye surgery? I had surgery done a few years ago by Dr Pegado.

JustJames

i won’t know anything for sure until tomorrow. given the complication my illness provides i know they want to avoid cutting if at all possible. i have a neuro-opthomoligist on the mainland that will be watching over the process.

OMGsrsly

Fingers crossed for you, James!

JustJames

thank you…. still don’t know why i’m not more concerned? i guess what has to happen will happen is all…. vaguely concerned about exams being sticky though, lol.

OMGsrsly

Surgery is a good excuse to reschedule. :) I’m sure it’ll be fine.

Good luck!

thanks heather…..

i don’t want to reschedule. i want to do them and have them be done, lol!

OMGsrsly

I understand that feeling! Fingers crossed, etc. But if you have to take time to heal, then take the time!

JustJames

what you say is both true…. and wise…… and yet i am overcome with the need to argue against it, LOL!! how much more proof that i am lost in academia do you need? everything can be argued!!!!!!

Comments

moraiwe

This is easily one of my favorite Teavana teas!

JustJames

this is my first time with it….. i can see a lasting romance, lol.

momo

or plan, I don’t have a plane.

momo

Also now totally sold on having a plane.

JustJames

=0) let me know when you sell tickets!!!

OMGsrsly

Fingers crossed for you, James!

OMGsrsly

Surgery is a good excuse to reschedule. :) I’m sure it’ll be fine.

Good luck!

thanks heather…..

i don’t want to reschedule. i want to do them and have them be done, lol!

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC