drank Tourbillon by Dammann Freres

this was one of the last teas remaining from my truly life changing exchange with Ysaurella…. life changing how? well, french teas are wont to do that.

…. ……. unless you are james and the blend has any caramel or toffee basis whatsoever. because i can’t taste it. the tea was very smooth. but it was just tea to me…. there was no other flavour. sorry Ysaurella!!!!

no numbers because this is a genetic oops, not a tea oops.

it really is weird… i can smell the stuff, but i can’t taste it =0(
not once— every single time in every single tea.

MissB

Oh, wow! Here I thought it was the tea when you mentioned this to me the other day with something I’d sent you. Now I get it. It’s just a flavor your tastebuds refuse to acknowledge. Phooey.

JustJames

i cannot explain the phenomenon. not in the least. everything else i can taste to a microscopic degree….. not this one. BUT i CAN taste butiki’s caramel vanilla assam. IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!! lol

Bonnie

I understand. I can’t taste some green tea’s at all. Some of Stacy at Butiki’s tea (Eggnog for example) I can smell but not taste.

JustJames

i think ‘why’ is a perfectly good question to ask…., lol.

Aimee Popovacki

i get that a lot with white teas… no matter what it smells like i get this weird taste that tastes almost like stale tea.

Comments

MissB

Bonnie

JustJames

i think ‘why’ is a perfectly good question to ask…., lol.

Aimee Popovacki

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (

everywhere