drank Chocolate Chai by Rishi Tea

huge chunks instead of pulverized ingredients…. smells great. lots of chocolate. vanilla seed floating in my tea once steeped. what’s the name of this again? chocolate chai. okay…. where’s my chocolate? how can it be there when it’s dry and NOT be there when it’s steeped?? grrrr.

we are not amused. i need a ‘we are not amused’ button to hit. i will assume operator error and i will try again before i assign numbers, but if i had a big red button in front of me right now it would be hard not to hit it.

False advertising!

JustJames

i know!! and there are other things i really do like about the blend… piles of vanilla seeds, a good balance of spice, i am picky about chai. this is a good one! but don’t tell me it’s a chocolate chai and then have imaginary chocolate, it will just make me cross… especially if i’m having a kidney deficient weekend! }=0[

Fjellrev

Those insensitive jerks. What’s also annoying is when a tea smells awesome but then tastes not even close to hot it smells. If it smells like chocolate, then damnit, it should taste like it too.

JustJames

it is not okay to make something as wonderful as a tea into a liar. anthropomorphize aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall you want, but keep your personal neuroses out of my teacup!

TheTeaFairy

you guys are insanely funny…

JustJames

we try. =0\ but it’s also true….. want me to send you some so you can gripe too?

TheTeaFairy

Lol, it’s ok, I gripe just by reading your emotional reaction…I now have bloody palms, my nails have deeply penetrated the skin, that’s how infuriated I am at the whole situation…I don’t think I could bare tasting the subject, would be just too much to handle…

=0D
rishi will undoubtedly revamp their recipe if they read this, lol.

TheTeaFairy

OMG, they would freak out!!! but no worries, they don’t hang out around here much.
Joke aside, I never ordered from them, but I’ve read great notes about their teas, they seem to be above average quality…

JustJames

definitely on quality! it’s a beautiful to look at. if it weren’t a ‘chocolate’ chai i’d give it rave reviews….. but don’t say ‘chocolate’ or whatever and then ‘oops i forgot’. it annoys.

i’ll try it again. as a chai a REGULAR chai it’s the best i’ve had. but that won’t go in THIS review because this is supposed to be a CHOCOLATE chai. i am tempted to call BS which is as far as i go in a respectful forum…. but i think you know what i mean!

Comments

Fjellrev

False advertising!

TheTeaFairy

you guys are insanely funny…

=0D
rishi will undoubtedly revamp their recipe if they read this, lol.

JustJames

Student. Recovering extreme volunteer social worker from Tent City Victoria BC. (

everywhere