drank Ice Wine by Darlene's Teaport

thank you to MissB for this sample. this one was really interesting….

the dry leaf gives me a very straightforward ice wine grape scent. it changes once water is added it changes. a floral component chimes in…. one i can’t name…..not honey suckle, not hyacinth…. i’m prompted by H though, lol.

has a heavy presence, a syrup that gives a distinctly exotic weight. not sure it’s quite my thing, but a lovely thing to try.

on a side note: i DO believe that misfortune comes in threes, or i do now. so… the left eye a month ago, the left kidney 2 days ago, and a broken back left molar as of 30 minutes ago. huh. happy holidays? sigh.

MissB

Oh boo (for the tea). I have yet to try this. Floral is so not my thing. Huge hugs to you.

JustJames

it’s not strictly floral, and it’s just one guy’s appraisal. cold steep it…. try it that way to start?

Veronica

Good grief… I bet you’re going to be happy to see the backside of 2013! I hope things get better (much, much better) soon.

TheTeaFairy

Don’t give up James, if trinity is the rule here, then it should also apply to the GOOD stuff…I wish many rounds of good things will also come to you in threes :-)

MissB

I will. Having said that… I have an awful lot of things like Nina’s Paris, Dammann Freres, and Fauchon in the house right now. ;)

JustJames

i like the concept of a three way reversal of this nonsense….. i can’t believe all this. BEYOND stupid. isn’t it true that we’re supposed to thrive in the face of adversity? i guess my final psych mark will be the barometer of that…..

Comments

MissB

Veronica

TheTeaFairy

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC