WOW! a BIG thank you to Sil for this sample!!!

i have had two contributors to my matcha experiences….. MissB and Sil. MissB’s were also red leaf, but i tried them hot. not sure why, but i decided to go the opposite way with Sil’s…. and a good call it was!

i’m not sure if it’s an acclimation to matcha, or a normal matcha newbie stage, but i really prefer it cold. this was awesomely smooth, a beautiful vanilla flavour…. not false, not cloying. i will absolutely buy this flavour from red leaf. THANK YOU SIL! as well thank you MissB….. for me matcha seems to be a process of elimination as to how i like it, lol.

maybe i’ll wind up heating it gradually? =0)

french vanilla> this one for me…also i adore them as lattes but not so much straight with water lol

JustJames

this was like a caffeine injected crazy decadent milkshake. it was great! btw….. i have toffee caramel gathering for you =0)

I love matcha in milkshakes…it’s why I went insane earlier. In ether year…soooo many flavours still to open…

JustJames

my wife came home for lunch and just eyed my glass suspiciously, lol.

now that i know how i like it i can totally imagine myself going bananas with it, lol. however….. i am also plotting. the o dor. a little. maybe.

…is it sad that if we buy 6+ bags directly from. The o dor, it’s about the same price per bag as 3 from Jin…. Lol

BrewTEAlly Sweet

(Adds to shopping list) aka my dream list ha ha

Comments

JustJames

my wife came home for lunch and just eyed my glass suspiciously, lol.

BrewTEAlly Sweet

(Adds to shopping list) aka my dream list ha ha

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC