dear MissB, thank you very much for sharing.

i wish i could taste it.

my tongue ignored it because it had the word ‘toffee’…. but i really did try. =0(

i thought i caught a whiff of banana maybe though?

stupid tongue.

MissB

Dammit. Share all toffee teas with someone else. You have more tea on the way as of this afternoon (two business days!), and there is zero toffee anything in that package. I think.

MissB

I just want you happy, and with tea that you love! :)

JustJames

ARGH!!!!! you’ve given and or led me to loads of teas that i love!!!!! i have a genetic aversion to toffee is all…. i’m a walking glitch, lol.
let’s check the roster: bolero, all sorts of matcha, all sorts of fauchon, all things TGteas, lol!!!!

and tht’s just the tea, and not the friend…. xoxo

Lol walking glitch hahaha

JustJames

oh yes, she who laughs last stands to inherit…. i am done wasting it sil. it’s all coming your way. yup!

That just made me think of reboot…

JustJames

i’d be quite happy rebooting, no telling what would work itself out, toffee and caramel included!!!

Comments

MissB

MissB

I just want you happy, and with tea that you love! :)

and tht’s just the tea, and not the friend…. xoxo

Lol walking glitch hahaha

JustJames

That just made me think of reboot…

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC