Thank you so much to VariaTEA for this awesome sample.

i love this tea….. it reminds me exactly of the strawberry lemonade you can get at red robins =0). and VariaTEA totally spoiled me and sent me a ton of it! thank you so much!

i will be sipping this tonight in order to sleep early for my shifted exam (it was supposed to be tonight) tomorrow morning. very weird though…. she sent it to me because i love it so much, which i do, and yet my review is gone? hmph.

one more exam and i can study tea for 3 weeks…. and work repainting my noise cancelling headphones from hot pink to something (anything) but hot pink. i have nothing against pink…. i’m just not one of the guys that wears it, especially not with screaming red hair.

thank you VariaTEA!!!

VariaTEA

Yay! I am glad you are enjoying it :)

JustJames

i’ve been hoarding it knowing i would need it now, lol.

Comments

VariaTEA

Yay! I am glad you are enjoying it :)

JustJames

i’ve been hoarding it knowing i would need it now, lol.

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC