thanks so much to Sil for this one!

red leaf really is a wonder…. i have no clue how they accomplish the nuance of flavours in their matcha without preservatives or sugar.

honestly, this flavour is not my favourite…. the madegascar vanilla has been my favourite so far, but the components of this were very clear! easily a moana loa nut praline! i am hugely impressed.

i wouldn’t buy it…. but red leaf, you have my full attention. this is what i drank on the day of my last exam… the one i sleep walked through? the one i barely remember? somehow, with a fever and sick as a dog i got through with a B+. as far as i’m concerned that’s a 3 way effort: mine, Sil’s and yours, red leaf. because i have no other explanation.

still enjoying these matcha powders with cold milk….

VariaTEA

Congrats on the B+!!! That’s awesome :)

OMGsrsly

Glad you got through it all! :)

JustJames

no kidding! thanks for the congrats…. i have one last hold out mark…. my prof is driving me bonkers, lol. i might finish with an A… maybe i should go check again— ARGH!!!!! nope! still not up!!!! sheesh, lol.

what would i do without you guys? you guys and tea keep me sane….ish. =0)

Comments

VariaTEA

Congrats on the B+!!! That’s awesome :)

OMGsrsly

Glad you got through it all! :)

JustJames

what would i do without you guys? you guys and tea keep me sane….ish. =0)

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC