i am confused.

this is supposed to be a teen wolf, tiger’s eye, with cacao nibs added for extra punch tea? adagio…. are you sure?

i smell a non alcoholic poire william. caramelized pear…. the homemade gooey kind of caramel that you have to scrape off, and even when you don’t see it anymore you still leave sticky fingerprints all over, that kind of caramel. and i find the pear to be highly specific as opposed to ‘strange i don’t get that’… a beautifully golden ripe anjou. really not random. also really not teen wolf.

taste: as always no caramel, but it smells lovely! the smell is strong enough that it contributes to the taste, and true enough that it doesn’t smell fake. always nice to have veracity over excessiveness!!

nice and smooth, tasty with xylitol and a bit of cream….. i get no cacao and no dog though….?

thanks MissB!

TheTeaFairy

Yum, to poire william… You remind me that I have received a bottle as a gift and it’s begging for attention!
Hard and rare to find true pear taste in tea. Kind of relieved that you found no dog.

MissB

I think I got this in a swap, mistakenly (on my part) because I didn’t check the ingredients properly… oolong. JennyFur is who is coming to mind. Regardless, I’m glad you enjoyed it. As for Adagio, these are custom blends, so anyone (and really, I mean anyone) can make these, label them, and sell/buy them.

JustJames

this was nice going down, but has bothered me since this note…. something in it wasn’t good for me. =0( no idea what. sigh.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

MissB

JustJames

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC