NOPE! a ‘little’ clove my…. backside! i get no orange, no vanilla- not even any tea…. all i get is clove!!!.

a lovely thought MissB, maybe my sample was just out of balance. that said i am not finishing this cup. )=0(

ifjuly

man, this seriously made me laugh out loud.

JustJames

i like clove too! but HOLY COW!

OMGsrsly

I think you mean ‘holy clove’ there, batman. :)

JustJames

holy SMOKIN’ cloves, batgirl! lol.

Awesome! :D

JustJames

i could also go the route of gollum: ‘it BUUUUUURNS us preciousssss!’.

Fjellrev

Smokin’ cloves. Smokin’ cloves?! Methinks Upton slipped in some crushed up Djarums into the mix.

JustJames

OKAY, not going to lie, had to look up ‘djarums’, lol. could very well be. i would concur.

Fjellrev

It’s ok, unless you are/were a goth or hipster, or associate with them, or are so clove-obsessed that you need to get that clove fix to your bloodstream more quickly than ingesting, no one really does know about them.

JustJames

the most i know about cloves is that they are used naturopathically to deaden nerves in the dermal layer (as well as the tongue apparently) in tiger balm. =0) and that it burns like a very rude word if you recklessly scrub your eyes after you apply it.

Fjellrev

Oh yeah, I’ve chewed on whole cloves in the past to soothe a sore throat. Do they ever numb EVERYTHING.

ifjuly

yeah, apparently clove oil is good when you have a toothache…

Fjellrev, djarums! that takes me back. warm fuzzies thinking of my reckless early 20s.

Fjellrev

I think that’s why David’s Sugar and Spice kind of weirded me out. As much as I love clove, it reminded me so much of the experimental whole clove lozenge days.

Fjellrev

ifjuly, seriously! Especially Djarum blacks. Like smoking four cigarettes at a time. Whew, are they strong.

JustJames

ifjuly and Fjellrev…. so outside my experience, lol!!!

your dialogue makes me wonder: who would make a djarum tigerbalm cross tea and call it ‘orange spice’?

Amariel

Oh wow, Djarum…I haven’t heard that word since my goth days in high school, err, a while ago.

Comments

ifjuly

man, this seriously made me laugh out loud.

JustJames

i like clove too! but HOLY COW!

OMGsrsly

I think you mean ‘holy clove’ there, batman. :)

JustJames

holy SMOKIN’ cloves, batgirl! lol.

Awesome! :D

JustJames

i could also go the route of gollum: ‘it BUUUUUURNS us preciousssss!’.

ifjuly

yeah, apparently clove oil is good when you have a toothache…

JustJames

ifjuly and Fjellrev…. so outside my experience, lol!!!

Amariel

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC