drank Mango Indica by TeaGschwendner

WOW!

i taste ripe, golden orange mangoes sliced and adorning the tea cup my son served me with….

i didn’t think i would get to try this one. i bought it for him (he likes all things mango and i don’t expect this bag of tea to last long, lol).

this blend is happily rooiboos free (!!!), light, fresh, i get an aroma of mangoes on the tree, of rind, but within the taste fruit and texture are the only layers. the mild fibrous tissue, juice spilling over my fingers and getting under my nails, the mild piquant but not spicy aspect of mango…. absolutely brilliant!

the very best tea blenders give spielberg and houdini…. they are illusionists and absolutely persuade me to suspend my disbelief. TGTeas…. you are among them. wow oh wow.

CelebriTEA

Sounds delish

MissB

They really are magic-makers. I think everything I’d enjoyed so far, I’ve really loved.

JustJames

there is only a single regret affiliated with my EU tea addiction (seeing as i have now officially branched out from france) is that i am also roped into SHIPPING charges. sigh.

MissB

Was shipping yuck? I found mine reasonable when I grabbed my first order.

JustJames

no, it was totally fine actually! under 10$ =0)

and just so you know, there appears to be no shipping charge with zen tea at the moment?

MissB

I’ve yet to ever pay shipping with Zen. :) They’re wonderful!

Comments

CelebriTEA

Sounds delish

MissB

Was shipping yuck? I found mine reasonable when I grabbed my first order.

JustJames

no, it was totally fine actually! under 10$ =0)

MissB

I’ve yet to ever pay shipping with Zen. :) They’re wonderful!

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC