drank Bamboo-Pomelo by TeaGschwendner

i do love this tea.

no sugar…. lovely and refreshing, right before bed.

the world is unsettled these days. i have no explanations. some say astrology predicts it, others say there are periods of time where this is just how it goes…. i just wish i could help more.

in the meantime, this tea settles.

Indigobloom

That was me through all of October. Coincided with astrology as well.

Terri HarpLady

I think that was me the entire year of 2013…
A month from now I’ll be 55, my 5th palindrome birthday!
I have a good feeling…

JustJames

ahhhh, you guys are great! =0)

MissB

Sooo glad I sent you some of this! Seems like a long time ago now. I’m almost at the point of reordering from my first 100g bag.

JustJames

this is the first review from MY bag! lol…. i bought because of the sample you sent me!

MissB

Heh. I know. Just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that I’ve helped you find some new tea to love.

Comments

Indigobloom

That was me through all of October. Coincided with astrology as well.

Terri HarpLady

I think that was me the entire year of 2013…
A month from now I’ll be 55, my 5th palindrome birthday!
I have a good feeling…

JustJames

ahhhh, you guys are great! =0)

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC