drank Spicy Chocolate by Kusmi Tea

was this one just me? to me this was HORRIBLE! but i will concede that i haven’t been at my best lately =0( i’ve been on a drug for my illness for 13 years and i’m coming off it finally…. my neurotransmitters feel like they’re being dragged across a grater.

this blend and i work not.

Anna

I hope your neurotransmitters perk up!

JustJames

to my knowledge there is no bi***er part of the human brain than neurotransmitters. so shuffling off one drug and onto another is simply going to be a tad miserable. …… for a year????!!!!! sigh. oh well. it’s not negotiable.

TeaBrat

I actually like this one so, I dunno!

it could absolutely be me. thus i did not offer numbers. =0(

OMGsrsly

Haha. I think this one tastes like those white iced german spice cookies. Not a favourite. :) (Good luck weaning off your meds!)

JustJames

it’s one of those things where it was a good beta pain controller (brain level), but it’s been losing efficacy. if it’s not working then i don’t want it in my system. that said, no one told me what a long road it was going to be to come off.

ah well, could be worse!

Fjellrev

I hope your neurotransmitter ride will smoothen out eventually, James!

it will, i’m not a fan of unnecessary chemicals in my system =0\

it’ll be fine, might be a tad bumpy in the meantime is all.

Comments

Anna

I hope your neurotransmitters perk up!

TeaBrat

I actually like this one so, I dunno!

it could absolutely be me. thus i did not offer numbers. =0(

OMGsrsly

ah well, could be worse!

Fjellrev

I hope your neurotransmitter ride will smoothen out eventually, James!

it will, i’m not a fan of unnecessary chemicals in my system =0\

it’ll be fine, might be a tad bumpy in the meantime is all.

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC