drank Kapha Organic by TeaGschwendner

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOMG.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

it smelled like potato salad. it smelled like gripe water, you know the stuff you give a colicky baby? so i let it steep. for….awhile. KILL ME NOW!

i have no sinuses anymore. i just keep sneezing. no worries about tonsils…. was already born without them. can’t taste anything. i could test that….. what do i have in the house that i really hate that i could try eating?

not sure i can do this one again, i am very afraid at the moment….

ADDENDUM: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaarsh!!!!!! every line in my lips is on fire!!!!! it burns us preciousssssss.

MissB

No! This is a horrible one to oversteep. Definitely need less time over more. It’s spicy, but I’ve yet to have it anywhere near that spicy. It’s meant to warm up the body naturally. Not kill you! Yikes.

too late. i am dead…..

Lmao I totally need to try this one now hahahahaha

caile

I just checked to see what was in this.. lol!

JustJames

i was up all night with heartburn too, and we were out of tums….. so sad, i read that over and it’s a giant neon sign saying that i’m really old! lol.

MissB

Sil, I’ll send you some with the next swap.

JustJames

or i can send her the rest of mine! i have stuff with caramel to send anyway! i’m still recovering from the mug last night. oof!

Comments

MissB

too late. i am dead…..

Lmao I totally need to try this one now hahahahaha

caile

I just checked to see what was in this.. lol!

MissB

Sil, I’ll send you some with the next swap.

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC