drank Nutmeg Cream by Butiki Teas

i had a little nut tree…
nothing would it bear,
but a silver nutmeg
and a golden pear.

such an old rhyme, from so very long ago! i absolutely taste the silver nutmeg in this lovely blend. candidly, amoda should NOT be allowed to have it!! not unless it’s also on butiki’s menu. the tea and the nutmeg intertwine, doing a dance of beautiful intricate complexity. the nutmeg does not hide, neither does the tea- they alternate as tide and shore, colliding.

one of the many remarkable aspects of this stacy creation is that breathes… tiny, light coloured flower petals were incorporated into the blend. as the blend steeps and the petals saturate, they inhale, they breathe, they move…. how striking.

stacy, always the artist.
thank you for sharing MissB.

Bonnie

I know that poem…old but good. How nice!

Comments

Bonnie

I know that poem…old but good. How nice!

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC