i had a bit of ‘little litchee raspberry’ from yyz and an assam from MissB, no time and deadlines everywhere i look. chucked them together and wunderbar! back to the grind.

bye!

TheTeaFairy

Have fun! We miss you though ;-)

miss you too! =0)

There you are!

JustJames

last semester was like a high school dance…. lol.

Aww, I’m sorry. :(

JustJames

it’s going to be great… somehow i managed to impart to the NGO that i’m working for that i really know what i’m doing (? how did i do that again?!!!) and now i find myself with a surprising (did i say intimidating? i meant to say intimidating) amount of responsibility. =0\

OMGsrsly

You can do it, James! You have a bunch of tea loving cheerleaders on here. :)

JustJames

i am channeling yoda: do or do not…. there is no try.

TheTeaFairy

To help you cope, let me know if you want some tea from my cupboard, it’s finally all up to date! No swap, just a one way trip to BC, you obviously don’t have time to waste right now on anything else :-0

JustJames

you are so nice to me… =0)

TheTeaFairy

For real, don’t be shy, just let me know whenever :-) At 258, my cupboard will thank you!!!

JustJames

hmmm… i might! lol. ;0) (who doesn’t love tea parcels!!!)

Hahaha. Why isyourcupboard so high tea fairy :)

TheTeaFairy

My dear sweet/evil friend Sil, first, you inspire me to «clean» my cupboard, then, you send close to 30 samples my way!!! Awww, you are so sweet my darling :-)

giggling that’s what friends are for!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Have fun! We miss you though ;-)

miss you too! =0)

There you are!

JustJames

last semester was like a high school dance…. lol.

Aww, I’m sorry. :(

OMGsrsly

You can do it, James! You have a bunch of tea loving cheerleaders on here. :)

JustJames

i am channeling yoda: do or do not…. there is no try.

JustJames

you are so nice to me… =0)

JustJames

hmmm… i might! lol. ;0) (who doesn’t love tea parcels!!!)

Hahaha. Why isyourcupboard so high tea fairy :)

TheTeaFairy

giggling that’s what friends are for!

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC