drank Aloe Vera Berry by Zen Tea

omigod…. this is so stupidly good! and i love the aloe vera baseline! and even though it’s 3:30 in the morning it’s still not time to sleep nd i have no time to fully review it.

HOWEVER. HIBBIE HATERS… it is totally balanced in this blend! fruity, flowery, not overpowering, juicy…. beautiful. again, i have to go =0(

bye.

omigod…. can’t live without this one. wowie!

Boiling 8 min or more
Fjellrev

Good to know! I skipped out on this one since I wasn’t sure what the aloe would be like.

JustJames

it’s a very nice, cool. soothing neutral. there are a alot of ingredients in this blend, if i’m not mistaken it’s the aloe that makes them work by smoothing the edges.

ifjuly

this is something i’d never try on my own because too much hibsiscus is ugh and i only know aloe from those drinks where it looks kinda like (sorry if this is too gross) snot. but now i’m intrigued! yay steepster.

Comments

Fjellrev

JustJames

ifjuly

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC