drank Violet by Kusmi Tea

nice as a quick stop over cup of tea, but i wouldn’t buy. i suppose it seems a rather half hearted effort to my palate? still, thanks loads to the ever-brilliant ifjuly for the try of it. i guess i need more of commitment is all, lol!

=0)

Tabby

Hmm, maybe yours is a little stale? I thought this one was pretty potent in the floral department.

JustJames

not to me, not compared to dammann freres’s violette IMO.

ifjuly

i was bummed with this one too, have yet to find a kusmi i really really like.

JustJames

i think the closest has been roi des mages… but i forgot it on the counter for 10 minutes, lol. i was given a set of 5 as a gift and i’ve been handing them off to poor students (like me only more so, lol). although kusmi is my least favourite of the european teas, it still trumps anything local, LOL! ie: they get snatched pretty quickly once i put them out in the starving students cupboard. each person can grab 2 items ONLY IF THEY NEED IT… so if they get tea, that means they’re opting out of one food item =0)

awww. poor TEA-NEEDY students. (:

Tabby

I guess I need to try more violet teas, then! I liked this one, but this gives me hope for finding something better.

JustJames

i don’t mind sending you a sample dammann freres if you like. let me know. =0)

Comments

Tabby

JustJames

not to me, not compared to dammann freres’s violette IMO.

ifjuly

i was bummed with this one too, have yet to find a kusmi i really really like.

awww. poor TEA-NEEDY students. (:

JustJames

i don’t mind sending you a sample dammann freres if you like. let me know. =0)

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC