this is a very cool tea! strawberry jam in the tea, and cupcake in the smell… they achieve strawberry cupcake by clever layering… i really have no idea how they do that!

cake without being sticky or heavy, strawberry including an essence of seeds!

very nice…. i’ll buy again.

MissB

Oh, yay!! Was wondering how this one would work out.

VariaTEA

Onto the shopping list this goes…

VariaTEA

Nvm. Apparently it was already on there.

JustJames

lol. weeeeeeeeeeeeeell…. i kindof have a bag. as long as a letter envelope doesn’t offend i could ship a bit off as a teaser? =0)

VariaTEA

That is very kind of you. And I would hope letter envelopes are inoffensive as I use them to :O

VariaTEA

Perhaps there is something I can send in return? Let me know! I will be going to the post office tomorrow so if anything tempts you I can have it sent out in no time.

JustJames

I HAVE ENOUGH TEA FOR A WHOLE SEMESTER! lol. but, i’ll ask a favour? can you review the mityana tea for me if i include it? honestly. they need whatever feedback you honestly have. =0)

VariaTEA

Of course. I review all the teas I drink :) And are you sure there is nothing at all I can send? I see Transsiberian Chai on your shopping list and I have about 40 g of it upstairs :P

OMGsrsly

I feel a need to play cheerleader again. Do it, VariaTEA! Send James the tea! :D

hahaha OMGsrsly, it might already be in the envelope…shhh

JustJames

lol, geez. i can’t think of a chai i didn’t want to try. that would be lovely. thank you! OMGsrsly… now i see you with tea bag pom poms :0P

this sounds SO good.

OMGsrsly

That’s an idea, James! Maybe for Halloween!

i want a picture!!
Aimee Popovacki… you’re back! it’s a great tea. my favourite simpson and vail so far.

Aimee Popovacki

lol ya finally, but i’m behind in reviews haha… i dont even remember like half of what i’ve drank…. i definitely want to try more simpson and vail.. i’ve heard good things : )

Comments

MissB

Oh, yay!! Was wondering how this one would work out.

VariaTEA

Onto the shopping list this goes…

VariaTEA

Nvm. Apparently it was already on there.

hahaha OMGsrsly, it might already be in the envelope…shhh

this sounds SO good.

OMGsrsly

That’s an idea, James! Maybe for Halloween!

i want a picture!!

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC