HA! i can taste the caramel! AND i have a theory….

i’ve noticed that all of my new simpson & vail teas are very strongly scented. i don’t think i’m actually tasting it on my tongue…. i suspect the smell i so strong that i’m smelling it as i sip but probably not actually tasting it. STILL it’s a nice illusion =0).

not my favourite tea… not bad though. good thing because i have lots! very smooth. honestly, i was mostly caught up in tasting caramel and didn’t take as many notes as usual, lol.

hahahaha nose trickery!

Lala

well isn’t it something like 90% of taste is smell, so I think it is safe to say you are tasting the caramel. I declare a tea party in celebration of James tasting caramel, other than Butiki, finally!! :)

JustJames

Lala… you are awesome. i’m totally up both for that very persuasive argument and a tea party!

VariaTEA

Caramel success!! And a tea party is probably needed as this is quite a wonderful moment!

caile Yay for the caramel!

Comments

hahahaha nose trickery!

Lala

JustJames

VariaTEA

caile Yay for the caramel!

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC