assuaging my lack of weekend with this lovely tea…. in my other class, studying psychoanalysis, they asked us if ‘i have at least one relaxed, easy evening a week to do what i want and go to bed early’. must admit i snorted…. and then i may have guffawed. but this tea slows time down for me. makes it feel like my answer could be ‘yes’ for the duration of my cup….

Fjellrev

I HATE when people make comments like that, especially professors. Like are you kidding me?

JustJames

yup. lol…. right up there with my other class saying they expect 6-8 hours a week outside of class. i sit at 24 AVERAGE. the charity hasn’t had anyone tech savvy to run the social media portion. i am waving maniacally at you, looking completely deranged… can you see me? lol.

Fjellrev

Have professors forgotten what it’s like to be a student? I know that they have a ridiculously busy schedule themselves. I can’t imagine. But if they really think you’re only spending eight hours on their class per week, outside of class, they are sadly mistaken. And that’s not even “studying” which is what I consider putting in your own extra voluntary time to review stuff or whatever.

Ysaurella

I am so happy Pleine Lune helps you ! This is my favourite tea, so comforting and friendly :)

pleine lune is such a good tea!

JustJames

just stopped by starbucks which is carrying one of my drop boxes (collecting obsolete but functioning cell phones) they had 30!!!! with the chargers!!! i was expecting…. okay, i don’t know what i was expecting, but really not that. the donation box was crammed full and they another box in the back. HOLY CRAP! let me frame this a tad more: one store, suburban location, less than a week.

i am stunned. they’re all going to uganda.

OMGsrsly

Woohoo! That’s awesome, James! Also, good luck with your classes. :)

JustJames

i have committed a year to Africa Calling. i predict very little sleep this year, lol.

Comments

Fjellrev

Ysaurella

pleine lune is such a good tea!

JustJames

i am stunned. they’re all going to uganda.

OMGsrsly

Woohoo! That’s awesome, James! Also, good luck with your classes. :)

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC