drank The Black Lotus by Butiki Teas

crazy school day… dipped into my strictly monitored stash of black lotus from ifjuly…. such a lovely, lovely thing. with every sip i will see stacy catching glimmering black gold lotus with a spider web net in the middle of the night…. =0). it’s my story and it makes me smile.

by my calculation i have 4 cups left if i resteep cautiously!!!

dammit- this scale needs to go higher than 100!

OMGsrsly

This is on my list for another Butiki order. :) That’s gonna be a while, though.

JustJames

same here…. but it’s good to want things? lol.

Comments

OMGsrsly

JustJames

same here…. but it’s good to want things? lol.

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC