okay, i figured out the trick to this one!

add some agave syrup… spot of cream…. 4 minute steep….. h2o at oolong temp and eat salted moana loa macadamia nuts on the side!

NOW i get almond sugar cookie!!!!

Fjellrev

Well why didn’t S&V say so on the package?!

JustJames

i agree HEARTILY!!!

MissB

Heh, sounds lovely! I find this perfect with an even shorter steep myself. So glad you found your sweet spot!

boychik

You made me crave some almond sugar cookie

Comments

Fjellrev

Well why didn’t S&V say so on the package?!

JustJames

i agree HEARTILY!!!

MissB

boychik

You made me crave some almond sugar cookie

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC