drank Love Potion Sencha by Tealish

thanks to MissB for this cool sample!

i have had a thing for currants lately, and the formidable MissB must have noticed because my sample bag has CURRANTS!!! scrawled across the front!

what it should have said was ‘CURRANT CUSTARD, JAMESWITH WHITE PEPPER SPRINKLED ON TOP!!!’ lol.

quite excellent. i prefer it more once it has cooled down and the flavours can all be detected, a titch of agave… wunderbar! i’ll buy this again.

unbelievably smooth, complex without being the equivalent of plaid with polka dots. very nicely balanced. i think whoever named it did the blend a disservice, the tea is much more complex than the cliche name, but isn’t that what the world has MissB for? =0)

MissB

How did I miss this? You are way too sweet. Merci Monsieur!

JustJames

you’re the one that sent it to me!!! why am i sweet? lol

Comments

MissB

How did I miss this? You are way too sweet. Merci Monsieur!

JustJames

you’re the one that sent it to me!!! why am i sweet? lol

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC