it has been a low down dirty week. the powers that be have conversed and conspired… they have planned and plotted. their ultimate ruling? for whatever reason (this week) they don’t like me. i look left— it shows. same if i look right.

although i told myself i wouldn’t try the treats MissB sent my way until i’d polished off my samples i figured i needed something special if i was going to throw a full on pity party. i bailed on class (which i truly never do), i didn’t answer the door, i hid out until wheelchair rugby (which wound up getting cancelled)……. came home and got into this.

i am wracking my brain; was there a reason i thought it more likely you would be able to flavour a not-green as ice cream? i can’t remember. all i know is that i really get this tea. and i think it kind of saved me from another day of feeling like a complete spaghetti monster. (you know when nothing is right and you don’t even recognize yourself?)

this tea is lovely with or without sweetener. no cream. absolutely pistachio ice cream. thanks MissB, and thanks Stacy as always…. xoxo

keychange

Sounds like you needed a mental health day and took it, and I’m really glad you did. We miss you here

JustJames

oh the tea saved my sanity. shorty after my second steep the guy that’s been hassling me started doing it by text at 2 in the morning. we meet today. i do believe i’ll be walking away. this kind of behaviour constitutes an abuse of power by my definition. can’t imagine how it would have gone without the TEA!

nope~ (a rare statement i’m about to make here) the result of our meeting either goes my way, or i hit the highway. period.

Comments

keychange

JustJames

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC