i didn’t actually know what this was when i steeped it =0).

just as well i ‘may’ have had a bias against! ceylons and i tend to grouch at one another. however, none the wiser the warm bread smell of this one drew me in happily… along with the fact that it arrived with the springbok enthusiasm of a MissB surprise ‘gotcha’ package. (i love it when she does that =0)

a warm leaf that has nothing to do with temperature. has a significant depth to it. a crusty bread essence…. like a double rise with brown sugar across the top. a drop of agave, but hardy any. mild astringency, nothing harsh. very nice!

what’s this? a ceylon? REALLY?!! well, i personally believe MissB was put on this planet to change minds about tea…. =0P (or at least mine). MISSION ACCOMPLISHED MY DEAR B!!!!!

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
MissB

Woot woot!! Awesome! I thought you’d enjoy this one.

yaaaaay!

Comments

MissB

Woot woot!! Awesome! I thought you’d enjoy this one.

yaaaaay!

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC