okay 1.5 teaspoons in a new ‘normal’ teacup. 5-6 minute steep….. not melon, full on fig. i’ve been snacking on the fig since the steep….. OMG.

AMERICAN TEA ROOM HOW DID YOU DO THIS?!!!!!!???

I ADORE THIS…… must buy more. dammit, think i missed your sale too…… sigh. number’s going UP. wow!

Stephanie

Yum. Want!

CelebriTEA

Oh yum…The name of the tea sounds exotic and delish ;-)

JustJames

they really did knock the ball out of the park with this one.

Oooh, how intriguing!

JustJames

i actually have a hard time drinking it- all i want to do is walk around sniffing it. get to the stage where i add water takes me an age, lol.

lol @ Just James ;-)

=0D it’s true!

Amariel

Ha ha! Funny! It’s kind of like me and with Butiki’s Golden Stars sample I had…they were so pretty to look at. It took me ages to actually brew them.

JustJames

golden stars? …..oh! now i need to go and look. and seeing as i have’t even heard of that one i bet it doesn’t exist anymore. lol.

DeliriumsFrogs

This sounds utterly fantastic.

JustJames

i find american tea room usually has a different approach to blends- i don’t always like them, but i do appreciate the variation. this one is is mind blowing.

American Tea Room

Thanks JJ – we freshly source most of the ingredients for this from our exclusive grower in Morocco – they make some amazing sesame and the dates and figs are the best anywhere.

JustJames

again, thank you for all your extra work for helping to make this order happen. So much appreciated…. i believe i will be placing an order for this brilliant tea shortly (no intention of waiting as long as i did with tangier, lol)

Amariel

Yes. It was a sample I got with an order…

Comments

Stephanie

Yum. Want!

CelebriTEA

Oh yum…The name of the tea sounds exotic and delish ;-)

JustJames

they really did knock the ball out of the park with this one.

Oooh, how intriguing!

lol @ Just James ;-)

=0D it’s true!

DeliriumsFrogs

This sounds utterly fantastic.

American Tea Room

Amariel

Yes. It was a sample I got with an order…

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC