sitting in the library waiting for hours five, six and seven of classes to start and thought i’d play catch up.

if i go light on the word count i could stop at ‘wow’. add to that ‘damn’ (because i just got a sample size), and ‘jam’ or maybe ‘more!!!!’……. do exclamation points count as extra words?

i have no idea what’s going on with ATR. i don’t now if they’re refining, reviewing, tweaking- all of the above? pretty sure it isn’t my tongue. needless to say they have impressed me immensely lately whereas before they were interesting, but not incredible. goes to show businesses improve and bring their products along for the ride.

this blend is apricot jam. a hint of the stone is detectable, convincing me that it’s fresh in my cup.

awesome. now for some last minute reading……

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
American Tea Room

we’re happy you’re happy….and yes we do refine some of our blends from time to time….most recently Choco*Latte – thanks for noticing :)

JustJames

per my palate i detect your schedule as more frequent than ‘from time to time’! quite excellent! love it love it love it.

Comments

American Tea Room

JustJames

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC