does anyone know if it’s possible to ‘hit a wall’ with essay writing? i mean, i know you can do it with jogging and jumping jacks…. but i have all of my very sensible data sitting in front of me, but that’s it. it’s like a paper weight. with eyes. blinking at me. sigh. c’mon!

this tea makes me smile though…. the rude data that was never taught that staring is impolite can watch me as i sip. yyz, my awesome friend, chased all over toronto to get this elusive tea for me! (ahem, and possibly discovered a few things she’d been looking for? lol)

i love this tea. light and fruity, but in a summer way versus the screaming ‘i actually want to be a caffeine free herbal!!’ the way some can be.

possibly my essay will make more sense after i run my whipped cream experiment…. i plan on playing with matcha and strawberries. i may take pictures and post them on FB. if it’s an abysmal failure i make no promises that i won’t gripe! =0)

thank you yyz!

2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
yyz

Your welcome James! Yes it’s entirely possible to hit a wall while writing an essay. Been there done that. I either was trying to condense a books worth of research into essay form, or most likely over thinking and planning the whole thing. My advice walk a way from it, make your fancy drink, which sounds fun by the way, then just allow it to tumble out of your head. Don’t worry about phrasing or making it perfect, that’s what writings for. Don’t over think it. Enjoy the tea!

yyz

Yes, I did discover some things I had been looking for (Turkish glasses, some other teas:)) and discovered some new stores!

Skye Comstock

Can you post the pictures on here? It sounds amazing! :)

Mikumofu

I know that exact same “paper weight with eyes” feeling, good luck!

JustJames

i can post links! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1436302663296028&set=ms.1436302663296028.1436302353296059.bps.a.1421235654802729.1073741833.100007489238123&type=1&theater

only thing is, my profile is pretty locked up…. if you CAN’T see this let me know and we’ll just be friends on FB if you want?

JustJames

i think i’m just at the stage where i’m done….. of course NOT being able to stop is less helpful. i am being evaluated for a scholarship. so i can’t even throw caution to the wind and say f*** it, lol!

yeah….i can’t see it. :(

you can friend me on fb

will do! sorry…. i keep my profile decently private =0/

Skye Comstock

no problem. It’s really safer that way these days. I want to know more about matcha tho. I’m very interested in the whole matcha ceremony, but not sure if i will like it so if i should bother buying all the equipment and stuff-or even the tea itself, but I’m intrigued by these flavored ones that you posted about. I looked at Red Leaf tea’s website after you posted about the black current matcha and i think i ordered something off there(sometimes i forget what i order…lol).

MissB

I hit a wall all the time with my writing. I either do what yyz suggested, or I just write until something useful comes out — and it always does, eventually, just takes a few hundred more words to get there. ;)

JustJames

that does work, absolutely…… i just have a deadline. which isn’t helping. lmao!

OMGsrsly

You can do it, James! :) (Also, matcha whipped cream? Genius. Doing that in the morning!)

Comments

yyz

Skye Comstock

Can you post the pictures on here? It sounds amazing! :)

Mikumofu

I know that exact same “paper weight with eyes” feeling, good luck!

yeah….i can’t see it. :(

you can friend me on fb

will do! sorry…. i keep my profile decently private =0/

MissB

JustJames

that does work, absolutely…… i just have a deadline. which isn’t helping. lmao!

OMGsrsly

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC